What We Expect From Our Clients
- Do not drink alcohol, or any other intoxicating substance, while your case is pending;
- Notify our office immediately, by e-mail, or by leaving a personal message with a staff member (or by leaving a clear and coherent voicemail) if you plan to leave town for an extended period of time for any reason;
- Notify our office immediately of any changes in your: 1)Address; 2)Phone Number(s); 3)E-mail Address
- Notify us immediately if you receive any correspondence from the Court assigned to your case (usually we will have already filed a letter of representation), and/or from the Texas Department of Public Safety.
- Do not divulge any information about your case, or discuss it in any detail whatsoever, with anyone outside our office, including family members – unless explicitly told to do so by someone on our staff.
***PLEASE MAKE ALL PAYMENTS ON TIME. You can also make a payment through LawPay, our credit card processor company (you can click the link HERE). This helps reduce our cost by not having to constantly send out invoices and/or have someone that is solely devoted to making sure payments are being made according to the agreement made. It is our goal to worry about your LEGAL situation. If you need help with financial arrangements, please contact us and we will try to help accordingly.